The exfoliating foot mask consists of 2 plastic bags lined with a gel made of glycerin, aloe vera, and lactic acid, these acids penetrate the layers of dead cells on your feet and basically acts as a strong exfoliant capable of removing all that dead skin It also has a moisturizing effect helping to soften your feet.
How to use it?
1. Wash and soak your feet in hot water, then dry your feet.
2. Wear the foot mask, we recommend wearing a pair of normal socks outside to ensure sufficient contact with the essence.
3. Remove the foot mask after 35-95 minutes and clean your feet.
4. Most people start to see results after 48 hours of use, but due to different skin types, some need 2-3 pairs of masks, so it is recommended to wear the foot mask again for 48 hours. later.
Note: Do not use the mask if you have active cuts or wounds. We suggest that you soak your feet in hot water after 48 hours of use.
Benefits of our exfoliating foot mask:
• Avoid or reduce the bad smell of your feet.
• Eliminates calluses.
• Exfoliate the feet
• Leaves skin soft like that of babies.
• Suitable for all skin types
• It is made of natural materials, that is why it is suitable even for sensitive skin.
• Net weight: 35g.
• Ingredients: Glycerin, Aloe Vera, Lauryl Alcohol, and Lactic Acid.