Cooling Summer Pee Pad Diaper Mat For Cat Blanket Sofa Waterproof Washable Pee Pads For Dogs
How many times have you encountered the unpleasant surprise that your dog peed inside your house? This not only means the appearance of bad smells in your home, but also the unpleasant experience of having to clean it up. We understand you perfectly, and that's why we have the most practical solution for this: a pee pad for dogs.
Anyone might think that it is an ordinary mat, but beyond its simple appearance, this element is really practical and will save you a lot of trouble. If you get your dog used to using it, you will never again have to clean up pee remains in your home. You will only have to wash this pee pad occasionally.
Its beautiful designs make it easy to match the style of your home or room. And its soft and nice materials will make your dog feel very comfortable with it. Plus, it provides a cool, refreshing surface to relax on during the summer heat. Who knew a washable pee pad for dogs could do so much for you and your pet?
Don't worry about pee anymore, with this pee pad for dogs everything will be under control
Skin-friendly to you dog. Similar products may be equally cute but they are not skin-friendly for your pet. With this washable pee pad for dogs you won't have to worry about their comfort, you will notice how happy they are using it.
Easy to wash. At any time you can get rid of their bad odors by washing it. As simple as scrubbing and using a little soap, it is a relief not only with the odors inside your home, but also for the little time you have to invest.
Eco-friendly. Don't let the environmental impact be a remorse for you, with this product you will be helping conservation. For this, in all the steps of its elaboration, as well as in its materials, it was prioritized to minimize all types of pollutants.
Beautiful design, not easy to deform. Because a pee pad for dogs should not only be functional and practical, but also beautiful so you can show it off to your visitors. Its resistant materials make it able to comfortably support all your pet's movements.
Besides using a pee pad, what else can you do to prevent your dog from peeing inside your home?
Sometimes it can happen that habituating them to use a pee pad is not enough to prevent your dog from peeing in other areas of the house. This of course can be even more annoying, because you are already acting on the problem. Therefore, you can apply some of the following tips to prevent your dog from continuing to do this:
- Eliminate the smell of their urine: Essentially, because dogs love to mark their territory. If they can't find where they pee frequently, they will look for a place where they can smell it. The easiest way is to use vinegar or lemon scent.
- Show him where to do it: It may seem complicated, but there is an easy way to do it. Soak a piece of cloth or paper and take it to where you want him to pee. When he smells his own scent, he will know that this is the place where he is allowed to pee.
- Create the habit from the time they are puppies and be very patient. Precisely when they are puppies is when they can learn the most, and is when they will do their needs more frequently. A simple way to time them is that every time they feed or drink water, after about 15 minutes they will need to relieve themselves.
- Material: Cotton+EVA
- Size: 19.69 x27.55 inches
- Wash Style: Hand washable
Order yours, and forget about having to deal with your puppy's pee!